DIY Removals to South East Europe from a Non-Eu Country
DIY Removals from a Non-Eu Country to SouthEast Europe
You might want to do most of the things by yourself, but anyway some of the work will have to be done by contractors. Of course you are free to check your options on the market and compare the “one-man-show” companies to local companies, compare those to international shipping companies. We believe Allied, The Careful Movers SouthEast Europe has something unique to offer at a very good price:
1. Professional packing materials, tested and made to our highest standards;
2. We will share our 300+ years experience in packing. And that’s for free!
3. We operate state-of-the-art fleet of brand new specialized removal trucks. No one else does that. Our transit times for door-to-door removal by road are uniquely shortened. Just call us to give you details for your country.
4. You are more than welcome to pack your belongings, book a container by yourself to pick up your items and organize the seafreight shipping of your goods to port of entry in SouthEast Europe. We will handle the import customs clearance, assist you with the paperwork and gladly deliver to your residence in SouthEast Europe. Or you may ship your several boxes by air to airport Belgrade. We will meet the air cargo at the airport, help you with obtaining the necessary paperwork for import customs clearance and deliver the boxes to your place in any major city or SouthEast Europe at convenient for you time.
We are sure that our offer will benefit your budget and no one else would do it better than us.
THE DIY DEAL
I. Get packing materials
For your own packing you may either choose the alternatives on the market or resort to the agent of Allied in the origin country. For the safety of your precious belongings we strongly recommend to use only professional packing materials. Remember! The packing materials of Allied, The Careful Movers representatives all over the world are especially designed for removal of personal effects and we offer specialty packaging for the most special of belongings.
II. How to pack:
Pick a room and pack it – learn some useful information on packing.
III. After you have packed your goods
After you have packed your good tell us what you have to move and get a free moving quote by:
- Option 1 – by Internet – fill in your request form
- Option 2 – Call us from abroad at +381 11 848 1155
- Option 3 – Send us a fax at +381 11 848 6868
All our rates are based on:
- normal access to residence (1);
- all items should be packed, no loose goods will be loaded on to our trucks;
- our terms and conditions apply: click here
- if shipment is packed by the owner we are able to insure the goods only for total loss at 1.5% at the declared value.
REMEMBER – THIS OFFER COMES FROM ALLIED SOUTH EAST EUROPE WHO OFFERS THIS DYI SERVICE AND YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ALL OF THE ABOVE STEPS.